Burbage has a great PTA, which supports parents and raises funds for the school.
What happens to funds we have raised?
Recent examples of how we have contributed:
- Interactive whiteboards for ALL the classrooms.
- Redecoration of Emotional Literacy Room.
- KS1 outdoor surface and pirate ship
- Pantomime trip for the whole school
- Christmas Crackers.
- Leavers’ Party and hoodies
… and lots more!
How can you get involved as a parent?
First and foremost, EVERY PARENT is part of the Burbage PTA. You do not have to have an official role in order to be part of this great PTA!!
- Volunteer your time at events such as cake sales, Sports Day, Film Nights, School Discos, School Fairs and other events
- Bake for or buy from our cake sales – or both!
- Join the committee
- Come along to meetings, without the commitment of becoming a committee member.
- Donate prizes to our tombola stalls.
You can help at one event or ten – whatever you time you can spare is helpful! We are all parents and know that it’s hard to commit to extra activities
|Laura Smith||Vice Chair|
Email: [email protected]
The PTA are looking forward to raising funds towards the purchase of new musical instruments, and other resources to enhance the children’s learning experience at Burbage Primary School in 2020!
The PTA raises around £10,000 each year which makes a huge difference to the school. We couldn’t do it without the support and involvement of our families.